Gents can appreciate a lot of this stuff too.
Store your secret stash:
- Platform shoes with a hidden compartment pictured below
- A water bottle safe that actually has water in it
Surveillance and data capture / storage gadgets:
- World's Smallest Global Positioning (16 Satellite Real-Time) Tracking System
- "Ripple" Bluetooth Headset Earrings
- A reverse peep hole viewer
- Stainless steel / crystal Heartwear necklace that's actually a really fancy USB drive
- An over-the-top patriotic Lighter Spy Cam that records sound and video
- Camcorders hidden in packs of gum and pens
- Pens that are really scanners
- A watch that's really a Digital Recorder/MP3Player
- Kubatons keychain
- A cell phone stun gun
- Folding knuckle knife
- Lipstick that is really a knife or pepper spray
- A pepper spray ring
- An easily concealable tiny Swiss Mini Gun
- 2.5" long Ruger LCP-380 Pocket Pistol
- A cell phone gun
If you want to MacGyver your own weapons, you could (but probably shouldn't) make one of these 5 Deadly Sci-Fi Gadgets You Can Build At Home.
Bind / detain someone without lugging around hand-cuffs via these thumb cuffs that could probably easily be stashed down a bra.
For counter surveillance, this Auto Detective pen detects wireless and RF signals within a certain range and alerts you via a light that starts blinking - the faster the blinking the closer you are to the device you're detecting. It also supposedly has some sort of feature that helps detect counterfeit bills.
Finally, if captured by the enemy, be sure you know how to: